Saturday, April 30, 2011

Catholic High School

I was fortunate to be bale to attend a class in Catholic High School and observe a mathematics class. The teacher utilise the use of technology to teach the class. I attended an honours geometry class and soon realised that I was in the presence of intelligent and hardworking young adults.



The smart board also captured my attention and after the class I did not hesitate to ask the nake of the programme. I will definitely share this technology of smart board to my principal and hope it will be installed in my school soon.

I also had the opportunity to meet up with the school's president Paul. I had learned about the challengers of running an independent school. It is a difficult job but I know Paul is the right man for the job.


In the evening, Howe and I followed Catholic High School for the Quiz Bowl Competition at the Withaker Art and SCience Center. It was interesting to see how a live TV programme is telecast. The competition was a close one but in the end, the Catholic High School emerged Champions. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment